20 Cool Facts About The Human BodyPosted: February 26, 2011
- The Brain is more active at night than in the day.
- The brain itself cannot feel pain.
- Blondes have more hair.
- The acid in your stomach is strong enough to dissolve razor blades.
- Sneezes regularly exceed 100 mph.
- Coughs clock in at 60 mph.
- Women blink twice as many times as men do.
- Baby are a pound for pound stronger than an ox.
- All baby’s are born with blue eyes.
- After eating too much your hearing is less sharp.
- Your nose can remember 50,000 different scents.
- Everyone has a unique smell except for identical twins.
- Monday is the day of the week when the risk of heart attack is greater.
- Humans can make do longer without food than sleep.
- Over 90% of diseases are complicated by stress.
- A human head remains conscious for about 15 to 20 seconds after it has been decapitated.
- Babies are born with 300 bones but by adulthood the number is reduced to 206.
- The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue.
- Bone is stronger than some steel.
- Everyday the human body produces 300 billion new cells.