The 25 Most Interesting Questions Ever AskedPosted: March 6, 2011
Mental Floss devised the 25 Most Important Questions In the Universe which is an awesome list! The entire list along with the answers can be read on Neatorama so be sure to check it out. I wanted to come up with a list of my own.
Here is my list of the 25 Most Interesting Questions Ever Asked:
- If you knew you were going to die today, what is the one thing that you would do before you left the world behind?
- What do you think is the most important thing to remember about what it means to be an American?
- Why is it so easy to give good positive advice to others but you can’t seem to follow your own advice when you need to?
- Do you not agree that the book is always better than the movie?
- What do you think is the gravest problem with the current Education System and how can it be resolved?
- If you could go back and change just one thing, what would that one thing be?
- Do you think your vote counts?
- Who inspires you?
- If you were a road sign, what would you say?
- What song are you listening to now?
- Should Marijuana be legalized?
- Why is gasoline so high?
- Why are all our rights being taken away?
- Why is it legal for police to come and take anything of value out of your homes and leave with it?
- When dog food ‘s flavor is new and improved, who is the person that determines this?
- What do you have hidden in your undies drawer?
- What makes a person rich?
- Love or money?
- What is your favorite old movie and by old I mean black and white?
- How do you define high maintenance and what qualities does this include?
- If you could choose only one word that describes you perfectly for your epitaph, what would that one word be?
- If the police were beating on your door now, what would you do?
- What is your motto?
- What did you always want to be when you grew up?
- How do you show support for your troops?
Since I did not think that it would be entirely proper to give some of my personal answers on this blog. I will be providing them on another blog called 40something.
What are some of your answers? Do you have any questions you would like to add?