Posted: February 26, 2011
The Week is a current events magazine delivered rather predictably once a week. The magazine summarizes the news from the previous week by drawing from a list of sources to present a short, but balanced overview of issues.
Posted: February 24, 2011
- Hair is the fastest growing tissue in the body, 2nd only to bone marrow.
- Humans and Dolphins are the only animals that have sex for pleasure.
- Pearls melt in vinegar.
- A dime has 118 edges around it.
- America once used a 5 cent bill.
- Honey is the only food that does not spoil. Honey found in the tombs of the Egyptian pharaohs has been tasted by scientists and found edible.
- Because metal was scarce, the Oscars given out during WWII were wooden.
- There are only 12 letters in the Hawaiian alphabet.
- The colder the room the better your chances are to have a bad dream.
- The youngest Pope was 11 years old.